If you’re not getting the results you want from your workouts, and want a personalized training program that will help you reach your goals more quickly, then let me build one for you.
What You Get
You’ll get a personalized training program that tells you exactly:
- What exercises to do on what days
- How many sets and reps
- How long to rest between each set
- When to add weight, reps or sets
You’ll walk into the gym knowing exactly what to do and how to do it.
The program will be 100% customized to fit your goals, your lifestyle and your preferences.
You’ll get video links so you can see how to do each exercise properly, as well as unlimited tweaks and alterations, to make sure that every aspect of the program is just right for you.
Who is This For?
– If you want more muscle and less fat than you have right now, but you’re busy and can only make it to the gym a couple of times a week.
– If you can train 3-5 times a week for 20-30 minutes, and need something that will deliver the fastest possible results in that time.
– If you train at home, don’t have access to a lot of equipment and want a program that will make the most of the equipment you do have available.
– If you have physical limitations like joint pain or injuries, and there are certain exercises that you can’t do.
– If you’re just going through the motions in the gym, bored and demotivated because nothing seems to be working, and you just want to shake things up a bit.
– You want to make sure you’re getting the most out of each exercise by doing it properly, and not setting yourself up for an injury.
– If you want to be 100% sure that your current program is set up properly, and you’re not wasting any time or effort in the gym by doing something wrong.
– If you’re lost down a rabbit hole of contradictory advice on how to train, suffering from paralysis by analysis, confused about what to do for the best, and just want someone to tell you exactly what to do.
What I Can’t Help You With
1. I’m not a physiotherapist or doctor. While I can help you work around certain aches, pains and niggles, I can’t diagnose or treat injuries. If you’re injured, your best bet is to see a qualified professional.
2. I know enough about performance enhancing drugs to know that I don’t know enough about performance enhancing drugs. If you have questions about whether this anabolic steroid should be stacked with that anabolic steroid, what SARMS to use, or what your post-cycle therapy should look like, you’re better off sending them to someone else.
3. I can’t work miracles. Many people have skewed expectations about how fast it’s possible to gain muscle or lose fat. So if you’re hoping to gain 30 pounds of muscle in a month, or get the body of a Hollywood superhero in 8 weeks or less, you’re almost certainly going to be disappointed.
4. If you’re a competitive athlete who wants to break into the top 1% of your sport. An athlete who wants to make the jump from good to great will need someone who specializes in whatever sport it is they do.
If I don’t think I’m able to help you, I will contact you to refund your order. If possible, I’ll also refer you to someone who has the expertise to do so.
If you have any questions about whether or not this is the right fit for you, contact me here.
Click or tap the button below to get started.
BUY NOW $99 USD
Prefer PayPal? Buy now with PayPal