If you’re looking for a scientifically proven way to get in shape, without doing endless hours of boring cardio, weird exercises you’ve never heard of, or wasting money on expensive (and often totally useless) supplements, this page will show you how.
Here’s the deal:
Some years back, I took everything I know about getting in shape, and used it to put together a training program called Muscle Evo.
The aim of the program is simple – to give you more muscle and less fat than you have right now, working out 2-4 times per week, without having to follow an “extreme diet” that you can’t stick to for more than a week.
Before I tell you about it, there are a couple of things I should make clear.
First, this isn’t one of those programs that promises to “melt off a pound of fat a day,” or “skyrocket your number one fat loss hormone by 2000% in 6 minutes flat.”
If that’s the sort of thing you’re looking for, you’re almost certainly in the wrong place.
Second, I can’t make you any promises about how fast you’ll get in shape, because I’d be guessing. I don’t know anything about you, how long you’ve been training, what kind of shape you’re in right now, or what your genetics are like. All of these things will have a big impact on your rate of progress.
However, I can tell you some of the things that you WON’T need to do:
– You won’t need to eat six small meals a day, “clean” foods, or avoid carbs late at night.
– You won’t need to rush frantically from one heart-pounding exercise to the next until you collapse in a pool of your own sweat.
– You won’t need to cut carbs from your diet and go “full keto”.
– You won’t need to do Crazy Crawls, Sparrow Jumps, Belly Lift Walks or any other “weird” exercise you’ve never heard of.
– You won’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on supplements each month.
– You won’t need to constantly change what you do in the gym in order to “confuse” your muscles.
– You won’t need to completely overhaul your entire diet and cut out sugar, fat, dairy, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, lectins, wheat or whatever else the food police say is bad for you this week.
You can do those things if you want. But, you’re playing the game on hard mode.
Science shows that none of it’s necessary. And my practical experience says the same thing.
The last time I got in “photoshoot” condition (see below) I didn’t do any of this stuff, and was still able to get in decent shape.
Inside Muscle Evo, I show you what I’m doing differently – and how you can use the same approach to build muscle and get in shape.
There are no gimmicks, exaggerated claims or false promises. Nor are there any complicated 100-page manuals to read, or a bunch of “special bonus reports” that you download but never look at. The information is designed to be consumed (and implemented) fast.
Here’s what you get with Muscle Evo.
1. The Muscle Evo Manual
The Muscle Evo manual explains how and why the program works, as well as answering the most common questions people have. There are links to video demonstrations of each exercise, as well as simple but effective instructions on how to set up your diet. Most training manuals are bulked up with fluff so they fill more pages. The useful content that actually tells you what to do can be condensed into 5 or 10 pages. Muscle Evo is the exact opposite. The manual is short, there’s no padding or waffle, and it gets straight to the point.
2. The Muscle Evo Spreadsheet
The spreadsheet makes it easy to work out how much weight you should be lifting in each of the four compound lifts that form the basis of the Muscle Evo system. It’s easy to use and makes planning your workouts a breeze.
3. Arm Specialization Protocol
Muscle Evo now comes with an Arm Specialization Protocol, designed with the sole intention of adding some serious mass to your biceps and triceps.
4. The Top Supplements I Use and Recommend for Building Muscle and Burning Fat
If you’re confused about the whole supplement thing, Muscle Evo comes with a special report entitled The Top Supplements I Use and Recommend for Building Muscle and Burning Fat. Inside, I explain which supplements are worth using, and how to take them for best results.
5. Printable Workout Logs
Training logs are invaluable way to monitor your progress. I consider them one of the single most important tools for getting the most from your workouts. The exact exercises, sets, and reps are all laid out for you, removing any confusion and guesswork.
6. FREE Lifetime Updates
You’ll always have access to the latest version of Muscle Evo. So when I adjust the program to make it work better (which I often do, based on feedback from the people who use it), or if new scientific research emerges and my recommendations change, you get the new and improved version for FREE.
7. FREE Email Support
Muscle Evo also comes with FREE email support. So if you need help with any aspect of the program, or there’s something you’re not quite sure about, I’m standing by to help. Just email me your questions and I’ll reply to you personally. There are no complicated “ticket” systems, nor has this been outsourced to someone pretending to be me. You just send me an email, it comes straight through to my personal inbox, and I answer it myself.
Muscle Evo is not for everyone. So before you decide to jump on board, please read the following very carefully.
1. Muscle Evo is designed for people who want to improve their body composition by losing fat, and replacing some of the lost fat with muscle. If all you care about is your weight on the scales, chances are you’re going to be disappointed with the results.
2. Muscle Evo will show you what to do, but you’re the one who will need to roll up your sleeves and get to work. There’s no dancing around the fact that getting in shape requires effort and self discipline.
3. Finally, I’m not going to promise a magic bullet — as it seems every book on nutrition and exercise seems to do these days — because there isn’t one.
No secret exercises. No “weird or unusual tips” for losing belly fat. No “newly discovered” hormone that holds the key to changing your physique.
Magazines, books and supplements always seem to promise results that are a little too good to be true. Most are promising what can’t be delivered. I’m not going to do that.
But what I can promise you is this:
If you don’t love Muscle Evo – love the compliments from friends and family saying how much better you look; love looking in the mirror every week and seeing a little more muscle here and a little less fat there – then just send me a short message saying “cancel,” and you’ll get all your money back. I’ll even give you 60 days to make up your mind.
Worth a try? Then just click or tap the button below to get started.
Prefer PayPal? Buy now with PayPal
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If it turns out that Muscle Evo isn’t what you’re looking for, then just let me know via e-mail or Facebook and you’ll receive a full, prompt and courteous refund. No objections. No questions. No delays.
Muscle Evo is a digital product. As soon as your payment is accepted, you will be transferred to a special page where you can download everything you need. This is a one-off payment, not a subscription, and there are no recurring payments of any kind.
You can download Muscle Evo from any country in the world. We have users from the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, India, Singapore, New Zealand, and Spain. Our payment processor will automatically convert the currency for you.